Journal 7

SEPTEMBER 5-6,2008

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY


This is our IC festival but we still have lot of paperwork to comply in HRM. This day we presented our Gannt chart because yesterday Sir Gamboa is not around and our Gannt chart was not check yet, so the checking was done Friday morning. But instead of having fully enjoying we revise our Gannt chart. After being checked, some of my groupmates went to our adapted company to ask permission to conduct again an interview and observation about the proposed HRIS that is the HRM project.


FESTIVAL EVENT:

This is my unforgettable festival because it left me a reward worth remembering!

The reward I got was a wound on my forehead because we played “Patentiro”. This game is not really part of the festival games it just our pastime. We don’t join any activities that are way we try to keep ourselves busy, so we decided to play patentiro. At first it’s good and enjoyable until the accident. Huhuhu it really hurt so badly. My classmate and I bumped each other. My forehead bumped into the teeth of my classmate. I got small gush while she got her teeth aching. But now I’m ok, no serious damage it just the shame I got, Im to old to play and its inappropriate in my age. Huhuhu its really embarrassing.

As what other said, its still a long day, so enjoy supporting our classmates and schoolmates on their game. We played volleyball too but just for fun not for competition.

At night is really cool even no faculty as side from one who just visit a while still it really fun. The jokes and jingles about our failures and our tremendous experiences in our college, though embarrassing but that is truth and we have no choice but accept it and try it again. We were have really good time.


1 comments:



tina_ said...

..I hope the wound in your forehead will heal soon..
hehehehe