---My ExpecTaTion---




Hello Sir Gamboa,

Im Venus S. Millena, im your student in human resource management subject. I expect in this subject that my road for a very good mark would not be so easy but i will do my very best to pass it and get a very nice grade with your guidance sir. i expect with you sir that you will not allow me to pass that easy. i heard so much about you sir and i am ready to deal with it. i wish that while learning in this subject we will be all be happy and enjoy each others company. thank you so much and have a nice day!

2 comments:



marco said...

nice but simple..

add chatbox .. register in www.cbox.ws

link me

http://marcospot.blogspot.com

add some elements or widgets in your sidebar..

ILYN P. MAPALO said...

nyc blog nuz'~!!hehe

add k ng chatbox so that mag chika2x nah...:-)
Ajah dai..nyahaha